Nightwalker Nightwalker

This movie reminds me of the creepy dreams that I would have as a child. Very, very unsettling...

Alien Daze 22: God of War Alien Daze 22: God of War

I have never seen anything like this before! Very unique. :)

AmazonBoobs2626 responds:

Thanks a lot!

Short animation Short animation

It's a nice fluid animation, but the title got my hopes up for a short, not a loop.

Space Maze 3D Space Maze 3D

It reminds me of the maze screensaver that used to come with Windows lol. I did not find the end, so I cannot comment on whatever reward there may or may not be at the end of the maze. To tell you the truth, first person view drives me nuts, but that isn't reflected in my rating. Maybe if there were some variances in the design of the walls, it might have kept my attention. Some eerie music in the background would have been nice; Distressing count-down-type music would have added to the urgency and the desire to find the exit.

Moir Moir

Kept me playing for almost 10 stages. Would have played longer, but I'm too lazy to sit and solve level 10. It's a really interesting game, and I will come back to it later :)

That Falling Music Game That Falling Music Game

Fun

I liked it. It was fun and colorful and a good time waster :) I could read the text fine, and I could see the platforms coming as long as i had my laptop screen tilted very slightly, so i could see the difference in colors.

Fish Holder Fish Holder

I really dig this. It is very eye-stimulating!

Ninj Ninj

Nice! This would make a great sticker.

Birdy Birdy

I like it! It struck my funny bone. This is just the kind of silly thing I would use as a desktop wallpaper to make me smile every time I turned on my computer. I think the balance is good and the focal point is clear.