Space Maze 3D Space Maze 3D

It reminds me of the maze screensaver that used to come with Windows lol. I did not find the end, so I cannot comment on whatever reward there may or may not be at the end of the maze. To tell you the truth, first person view drives me nuts, but that isn't reflected in my rating. Maybe if there were some variances in the design of the walls, it might have kept my attention. Some eerie music in the background would have been nice; Distressing count-down-type music would have added to the urgency and the desire to find the exit.

Moir Moir

Kept me playing for almost 10 stages. Would have played longer, but I'm too lazy to sit and solve level 10. It's a really interesting game, and I will come back to it later :)

That Falling Music Game That Falling Music Game

Fun

I liked it. It was fun and colorful and a good time waster :) I could read the text fine, and I could see the platforms coming as long as i had my laptop screen tilted very slightly, so i could see the difference in colors.

S.O.P.A. got fingered S.O.P.A. got fingered

Bang bang bang

This was a great interactive game that means a lot to us Newgrounders :) It's awesome that you decided to include our names in the description, listing all the supporters :)

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

I like this game...

I played it before, but it was listed under a different name.... on that windows game site on our old windows computer...

Saving the Company Saving the Company

This is a nice game

but it feels about the same as the little blue elephant games, but it is still enjoyable!

FPS Test by Vanto FPS Test by Vanto

good...

...now make it a game. it could be a pretty enjoyable shooting game, just put in scored targets and targets to avoid. maybe themed levels with different backgrounds and targets.

vanto responds:

Ok thank you!

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

awesome

this is the first escape style game that i didnt cheat on :) it was really fun!

Black and White Mahjong 2 Black and White Mahjong 2

black and white

the black and white rule is an interesting way to change up mahjong. cool idea.

PuzzleBlocks PuzzleBlocks

cute

It needs some satisfying "boop" sounds when you click. I got best player! lol There were only two others on the list :P